|San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
|Association of Energy Engineers
Click here for our upcoming meetings & Job Announcements
GAIN THE COMPETITIVE EDGE IN THE ENERGY PROFESSION
Join AEE and gain valuable insight into current industry issues, upgrade your professional education, improve your leadership, managerial and technical skills, network with peers and much more! AEE is focusing on current and ongoing opportunities and challenges this year, such as:
- Spiraling and everchanging energy and natural gas prices
- The Energy Policy Act of 2005
- Pressures to improve profitability by slashing energy costs
- Strategies to improve power quality, upgrade facilities and end user operations
- Examination of renewable technologies, distributed generation, and environmentally positive systems
Now is the best time to become an AEE member and join colleagues from around the world to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies, policy directions and marketplace trends.
Advance your career with AEE membership and stay current on industry trends.
The TOP TEN benefits of joining AEE:
AEE members automatically receive complimentary subscriptions to four professional publications:
- Energy Engineering, published since 1904, is a technical journal, issued six times a year. For an additional fee, this journal is also available in a fully indexed online version, completely reformatted for convenient online browsing in either HTML or PDF format.
- Strategic Planning for Energy & the Environment is published four times yearly. For an additional fee, this journal is also available in a fully indexed online version.
- Energy & Power Management is a monthly newsmagazine (available to U.S. members only).
- AEE Energy Insight, a high-quality Internet newsletter, is published three times each year. This publication focuses on the accomplishments of the Association itself as well as individual members.
The comparable annual value of subscriptions to these four publications, if ordered separately, would be $458.00 You will also receive a member discount on the new International Journal of Green Energy and you can add Cogeneration and Distributed Generation with Cogeneration Institute division membership (click here to learn more about AEE divisions).
Meet and mingle with the movers and shakers of our profession at our chapter meetings and AEE- sponsored events. At AEE conferences and expos, you'll have the opportunity to interact with colleagues, experts, and instructors from diverse disciplines within the energy industry.
AEE seminars, conferences, and on-line training provide many of the tools you need to stay up to speed in all aspects of the fast changing energy profession.
4-Awards, Certifications, and Scholarships
AEE gives special recognition awards on local, regional, and international levels for achievements in the energy field. Each year, thousands of professionals have used AEE professional certifications to advance their careers.
5-Salary and Market Survey
Industry surveys keep you in touch with market trends, what your peers are earning, and your position in the marketplace.
6-Key Employment Openings
Use the AEE website to learn about current job opportunities across the nation.
7-AEE National Website: www.aeecenter.org
Earn continuing education units (CEU) or professional development hours (PDH) by completing online training seminars. Access industry surveys, market trends, news, job offerings and much more.
8-Conferences and Expositions
Each year the Association presents three major conferences and expos, including the World Energy Engineering Congress, West Coast Energy Management Congress and GLOBALCON . These events provide venues for meeting energy experts personally and seeing firsthand what new products and services are being offered.
9-AEE Professional and Reference Books
The Association offers a full array of professional and reference books - all available to AEE members at substantial discounts.
You may also wish to add one of AEE's National Divisions to your membership package.
JOIN NOW... Simply fill out the Membership Form. If you have any questions, please email our Membership Coordinator.
If you are already a member of AEE, please forward this to an industry colleague you feel would also benefit from being a member. Thank you.
President - AEE Bay Area Chapter